How to Buy
Buying at CTS Auctions is easy. Follow the simple steps below:
Locate the lot you are interested in by viewing our catalog or online pages. Speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists for further information.
Bid sufficiently until you have secured the lot.
Fees & Commissions
- Bidder registration $100
- Event Entry Fee $50 (FOC for 1 + guest if registered as a Bidder)
- Sale Catalogue $75 (1 copy FOC with Bidder Registration)
- Buyers Commission 10% of the final bid price on each lot purchased.
By registering to bid you are agreeing to our General Terms & Conditions of business.
Payment for all Lots is required in full on the first business day following the sale.
Payment options include:
- Certified cheque or money order
- Wire Transfer
- Personal or Company cheque accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee
- Credit Card (for memorabilia and small items only. Credit Cards will not be accepted for vehicle purchases. CTS Auctions accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Once your Lot has been paid for in full arrangements must be made for collection or pick up.
Generally Lots need to be removed from the auction premises on the first business day following the sale. Should you require assistance in arranging shipping any one of our specialists will be glad to help